Monday, November 16, 2009

Time…there isn’t enough of it.

Although today was my first time running in about 5 weeks, (7:49 average mile for 4 miles =] ) it seems like just when i was enjoying having some time to myself, its back to real life. Everything is starting back up, Triathlon training, jazz band, Student Council is getting busy, and somewhere in-between I have to find time to work as well.

(I hate changing garbage can bags by the way…)

Lets see, Mondays, I have training (Running) then homework till who knows when. Tuesdays; running and then swimming, so ill be getting home late…Wednesdays are another late night; I have meetings on these days, and then I have training (running) and then straight to jazz band. Thursdays are a repeat of Tuesdays, and Fridays are a repeat of Mondays. Saturday and Sunday, i have to run and bike. Busy busy busy.

 

I guess I like being busy though. Keeps me occupied and focused. Although it does make it hard to enjoy the little things sometimes. I guess I miss the little things, although I haven’t had anyone to enjoy the little things with in quite a while (On another note; Friend Zone…yeah, it sucks). I’m still looking, but i’m not looking to hard, im gonna go for the “come to me” approach i guess from now on. I’m just so busy, its hard to keep looking, but ill find her in due time right? … Right?

Lets hope so…

 

Currently reading Moby Dick for Stavar’s class, lets hope its not so bad…

 

“Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat”

- Malcolm S. Forbes

I wanna make it to districts (at least) in the 2 Mile this year….I want it bad, and im workin my butt off to get there.

 

triathlon

 

Humbly Yours,

BJ Nelson